TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
- Agreement.This Agreement (the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of www.soniaksingh.com (the “Site”) and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Sonia Singh International, LLC upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.soniaksingh.com. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Ownership.All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Sonia Singh International, LLC or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site.
- Intended Audience.This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
- Intellectual Property.“The Influence Method” and other trademarks featured on this Site are owned by Sonia Singh International, LLC. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners. All copyrights applicable to content on the Site, except for content uploaded by users, are retained by Sonia Singh International, LLC.
- Site Use.Sonia Singh International, LLC grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of Sonia Singh International, LLC and your use of this website may be terminated at any time.
- Use of Forums. The Site may contain forums where users can have conversations and share information related to wellbeing and the legal profession. You are prohibited from posting or sharing any content on the Site’s forums that is harassing, hateful, racist, defamatory, or infringing upon any person’s intellectual property rights, and any content violating this provision may be deleted by Sonia Singh International, LLC without advance notice, and your access to the Site and/or its forums may be revoked without notice.
- Compliance with Laws.You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification.You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Sonia Singh International, LLC and its members, partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- No Professional Licensing Advice. No information on this Site is intended to be used nor shall it be construed as legal advice or counseling regarding professional licensing or ethics.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Sonia Singh International, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Sonia Singh International, LLC BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agent.If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
- (a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- (b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- (c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- (d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- (e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- (f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Thomas E. Ladegaard, who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: Law Office of Thomas E. Ladegaard, 5927 Balfour Court, Ste. 202, Carlsbad, CA 92008
By e-mail: [email protected]
- Applicable Law and Venue.You agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Sonia Singh International, LLC or its affiliates. Any litigation arising from this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be venued in Solano County, California.
- Severability.If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Termination.Sonia Singh International, LLC may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Contact Information.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
Via email: [email protected]
Via regular mail:
Sonia Singh International
P.O. Box 5572
Vacaville, CA 95688-9998
Last Updated: July 3, 2020