My mission is to help you get unstuck, build confidence in your abilities, and reach that next level of success.
While your technical skills might get your foot in the door, it’s your interpersonal skills that will keep opening doors for your success.
In fact, a study conducted by Harvard University found that only 15% of success is attributed to technical skills, while a whopping 85% of success stems from well developed interpersonal skills.
By developing key soft skills, you can excel as a leader in your field. Problem-solving, motivating others and achieving high team performance become easier.
Lack of influence could be costing you thousands of dollars in lost earnings, hundreds of hours of lost productivity, and years of frustration doing work that isn't impactful.
It's the difference between drudging along in your career or waking up every morning ready to conquer any challenge that comes your way.
Strong interpersonal skills include:
- Active listening
- Emotional self-regulation
- Conflict resolution
- Presence (Non-verbals)
- Verbal communication
"True leadership is about resourcefulness, regardless of challenges, to turn ideas into reality and inspiring others to make a positive impact."
- Sonia Singh
Navigating through the Business World
Do you want to...
- Raise your emotional intelligence?
- Improve your communication?
- Increase your value?
- Stop doubting your knowledge or experience?
- Build your confidence?
- Make a greater impact?
If you answered yes to any of these, I'm here to support you and give you tools to reach these goals.
A Little About Me
My mission is to help ambitious, forward thinking professionals like you build key skills, increase their confidence, and get to their next level of success.
Not fulfilling your potential is the number one regret people have in life - to know they could have been more and done more, but didn't. It often comes down to self-doubt and lack of clarity of your strengths, interests, and not having a roadmap for success.
My why is to empower people to unleash their limitless potential so that we each can embrace the full human experience.
Here are a few highlights of my background:
- 10+ years as a Leadership & High Performance Coach
- 20 years serving in leadership roles
- Master's degree - Tulane University
- B.A. in Psychology - Northern Illinois University
- Internationally Certified Coach
- LSS Certified Master Black Belt
- Certified DiSC Facilitator
I'm honored to have helped dozens of companies make >$30M in business improvements and have trained and coached over 2500 people in developing key leadership skills.
Many of my clients have gone on to become successful Executives, Coaches, and Entrepreneurs.
Stand Out From The Crowd
What differentiates top leaders from average leaders is their drive to continue improving themselves through coaches, trainings, books, and other resources. They understand the importance of investing in their ongoing personal and professional development. I’m here to help you extract the very best of your abilities, thoughts, and actions and help you achieve your goals quicker.
What you can do right now:
- Sign up below to be the first to know about upcoming workshops, courses, and free tools.
- Email me at [email protected] and share your biggest frustrations right now in your leadership role. I respond to every email.
- Join our private Influential Leaders Community for ongoing inspiration and networking.
I look forward to meeting and getting to know you.